Banana Mandarin Cream Cheese Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice, plus additional for dipping bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin orange segments, well drained
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in 1/3 cup lemon juice and vanilla.
- SLICE 2 bananas. Dip in lemon juice; drain. Line crust with bananas and about two-thirds of orange segments.
- POUR filling over fruit. Chill 3 hours or until set. Before serving, slice remaining banana; dip in lemon juice and drain. Garnish top with banana slices and remaining orange segments.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 59g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 46g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.