Berry Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 36 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, softened
- 2 (8 oz.) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Seedless Blackberry Jam
Or Smucker's® Sugar Free Seedless Strawberry Jam
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick spray.
- MIX together graham cracker crumbs and margarine with a fork until evenly moistened. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until smooth using an electric mixer. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, lemon juice, vanilla and flour. Mix well. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- STIR jam until smooth. Drop by small spoonfuls over surface of filling. With a knife, swirl jam gently through filling to create marble effect.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool to room temperature. Chill.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 19g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.