Cashew Rocky Road Bars
- Yield: 32 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7.4 oz.) packages Martha White® Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (12 oz.) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups roasted, salted cashews, peanuts, pecans or walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line pan with foil or parchment paper leaving about a 2-inch overhang. Spray foil with no-stick cooking spray. Combine muffin mix and 1/2 cup butter in large bowl. Blend with a fork just until crumbly. Press evenly into bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until very light golden brown. Cool.
- MELT chocolate morsels with condensed milk and 2 tablespoons butter in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Combine marshmallows and 1 1/2 cups cashews in large bowl. Stir in chocolate mixture. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cashews. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 32 bars), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 16g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.