Cherry Chiffon Dessert
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
- 2 (8 oz.) cans juice-packed pineapple chunks or crushed pineapple, chilled and well drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- COMBINE pie filling, pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, whipped topping and marshmallows in large bowl. Stir until evenly blended.
- SPOON into individual serving dishes or large serving bowl. Chill 30 minutes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of recpe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 69g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 46g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.