Chocolate Chunk Magic Cookie Bars
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, cut into small chunks
- 1 1/3 cups sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chunks, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with fork.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Loosen from sides of pan while still warm. Cool completely. Cut into bars or diamonds.
- For perfectly cut cookie bars, line entire pan with foil, extending foil over edge of pan. Coat lightly with no-stick cooking spray. After bars have baked and cooled, lift up with edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual bars.
- BAKER'S is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/48 of recipe), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.