Chocolate Cream Tarts
- Yield: 10 to 12 tarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 10 to 12 (3-inch) prepared tart-sized crusts
- Fresh fruit
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl until well blended. Add pudding mix and cocoa. Beat until smooth. Chill 5 minutes.
- FOLD in whipped cream. Spoon equal portions into crusts. Chill. Garnish with fresh fruit, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart of 10), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 43g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.