Chocolate Nut Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 8 minutes. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- MELT 1 cup chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in small saucepan. Remove from heat. Add vanilla. Spread chocolate mixture over partially baked crust. Top with remaining 1 cup chocolate chips and nuts. Press down firmly.
- BAKE an additional 20 to 25 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 60mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.