Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Fudge
- Yield: About 1 3/4 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) peanut butter chips
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
- REMOVE from heat. Add peanut butter chips; stir just to distribute chips throughout mixture. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 28), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.