Chocolate Raspberry Bon Bons
- Yield: 40 bon bons
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 110 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup pureed fresh raspberries
- 2 (7.25 oz.) bottles Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping
- 2 tablespoons finely grated white chocolate, for garnish
- BEAT cream and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Fold in sweetened condensed milk and raspberry puree until completely blended. Pour into 2-quart freezer-safe container. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- LINE 4 plates with wax paper. Scoop ice cream into small metal scoop with 1-inch diameter, firmly pressing against side of container to pack ice cream in scoop. Drop onto prepared plate. Repeat to make a total of 40 scoops of ice cream, returning plates to freezer when necessary. Freeze until firm. Reserve remaining ice cream for another use.
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Shake fudge topping for 20 seconds; pour into small bowl. Remove 10 scoops of ice cream from freezer. Dip into fudge topping, one at a time, to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle immediately with white chocolate. Return to freezer. Freeze 30 minutes or until set. Repeat with remaining ice cream.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bon bon of 40), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.