Chocolate Strawberry Ripple Ice Cream
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup pureed or mashed fresh strawberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 to 5 drops red food coloring
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping, divided, plus more for garnish if desired
- MIX sweetened condensed milk, pureed strawberries, vanilla, lemon juice and food coloring, if desired, in large bowl until well blended.
- BEAT cream in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk mixture.
- SPREAD about 1/3 of strawberry mixture in a 8-inch square baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons Magic Shell. Gently top with 1/2 of remaining strawberry mixture; drizzle with 2 tablespoons Magic Shell. Repeat strawberry and Magic Shell layers. Cover and freeze until firm, about 6 hours. Remove from freezer; let stand 5 minutes. Scoop into individual serving dishes. Drizzle with additional Magic Shell, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 75mg, Total Carbohydrate 34g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.