Chocolate Tres Leches Cake
- Yield: 16 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- MILK MIXTURE
- 1 (14 oz.) can Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup half and half
- 3/4 cup Magnolia® Evaporated Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups frozen chocolate whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate decorator sprinkles
- PREPARE and bake cake mix according to package directions for 13x9-inch cake using the oil, water and eggs. While cake is baking, prepare topping.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cream, evaporated milk and vanilla in large bowl. Slowly whisk in cocoa and cinnamon. Whisk until cocoa is blended into milk.
- REMOVE cake from oven. Cool 10 minutes. Using a meat fork or skewer, pierce surface of cake several dozen times. While cake is still warm, pour half the milk mixture over top. Let soak for one minute. Pour remainder over cake. Cover. Chill 1 hour. Spread with whipped topping. Top with chocolate sprinkles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1), Calories 629 (Calories from Fat 237), Total Fat 26.4g (Saturated Fat 15.5g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 647mg, Total Carbohydrate 63.9g (Dietary Fiber 2.3g, Sugars 41.9g), Protein 8.7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 7%, Calcium 9%, Iron 34%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.