Classic Homemade Egg Nog
- Yield: 16 (1/2 cup) servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 cups low-fat milk (2%), divided
- 1 (4-oz. serving size) package French vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk and 2 cups milk in large bowl or pitcher. Add pudding mix. Whisk 1 minute or until completely dissolved.
- WHISK in remaining 4 cups milk, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/16 of recipe, 1/2 cup), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 26g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.