Cranberry Walnut Truffles
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 2/3 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- COMBINE crushed pretzels, cranberries and walnuts in large mixing bowl. Stir sweetened condensed milk, butter and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Pour over pretzel mixture. Stir until evenly moistened. Allow to set 10 minutes.
- FORM dough into 42 balls using 2 teaspoons mixture for each one. Chill one hour. Roll in powdered sugar. Serve in small paper or foil candy cups.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 truffle of 42), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 11g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.