Creamy Lemon Berry Dessert
- Yield: 8 to 10 slices
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cherry gelatin
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwest Triple Berry Preserves
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (3 oz.) packages lemon gelatin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 oz.) container fresh raspberries
- 1 (6 oz.) container blackberries or blueberries
- Mint leaves for garnish, if desired
- DISSOLVE cherry gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water in medium bowl. Stir in preserves. Coat 6-cup ring mold with no-stick cooking spray. Pour gelatin mixture into mold. Chill 30 minutes.
- DISSOLVE lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water in medium bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk and sour cream. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Pour over chilled berry layer. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Unmold onto serving platter.
- COMBINE 1 cup raspberries and 1 cup blackberries. Fill center of mold. Garnish outside of dessert with remaining berries and mint leaves.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 490 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 290mg, Total Carbohydrate 99g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 94g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.