Creamy Mini Tarts
- Yield: 60 mini tarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 60 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (1.9 oz.) boxes mini fillo shells
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwoods Blueberry Preserves, or any flavor Orchard's Finest Preserves
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla until blended. Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each mini shell. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- MAKE a slight indentation in the filling using the back of small round measuring spoon. Fill with 1/2 teaspoon preserves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- FRESH FRUIT: Top mini tarts with fresh fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, cherries, kiwi, grapes or pineapple. Garnish with mint leaves.
- HOT FUDGE: Place 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Squeeze to drizzle over top of mini tarts.
- PRESERVES: Use different flavors of Smucker's® preserves or orange marmalade to create a colorful assortment. Garnish with mint leaves.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS: Top with various decorator sprinkles or chocolate curls.
- CHOCOLATE: Melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Stir into filling until blended. Fill mini shells. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- PEANUT BUTTER: Stir 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter into filling until smooth and blended. Fill mini shells. Top with foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped.
- MOCHA: Dissolve completely 2 tablespoons Folger's Instant Coffee Crystals® in lemon juice before adding to cream cheese mixture. Fill mini shells. Top with chocolate curls.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 tart of 60), Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 25), Total Fat 2.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 8g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.