Creamy Peach Cobbler
- Yield: 9 to 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour, divided
- 4 cups sliced frozen peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/3 cup milk
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons flour in large bowl. Stir in peaches. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- MIX 1 cup flour, sugar, baking powder and shortening in large bowl with a fork until crumbs form. Stir in milk. Place teaspoonfuls of dough over hot peaches, covering top surface. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until peaches are fork tender and top is golden brown. Cool 20 minutes before serving.
- FRESH CREAMY PEACH COBBLER - Use 4 cups sliced fresh peaches in place of frozen peaches.
- QUICK CREAMY PEACH COBBLER - Use 1 (29 oz.) can sliced peaches, drained, in place of frozen peaches.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 82g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 68g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 180%, Calcium 25%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.