Creamy Rice Pudding
- Yield: 4 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Dash of salt
- 2/3 cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk Or 2/3 cup Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup PET® Evaporated Milk
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup raisins or pecan halves
- Ground cinnamon
- COMBINE water, rice, cinnamon stick and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- STIR in sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and milk. Simmer uncovered, stirring frequently, about 20 to 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove cinnamon stick.
- STIR in raisins or nuts, if desired. Pudding thickens as it cools. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon before serving. Serve warm or chilled. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 37g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 30%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.