Creamy Strawberry Shake
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 (16 oz.) bags frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed Or 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups cold water, divided
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
- PLACE half the strawberries, sweetened condensed milk, 1 cup water and lemon juice in blender container. Blend well. Gradually add 1 cup ice, blending until smooth. Pour into 2-quart pitcher.
- COMBINE remaining strawberries and 1 cup water in blender. Blend well. Gradually add remaining ice, blending until smooth. Pour into same pitcher. Stir until well blended.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 70g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 64g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 80%, Calcium 30%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.