Creamy White Fudge
- Yield: About 2 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds premium white chocolate or confectioners' coating
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- LINE an 8 or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan, over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and nuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 32), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 20g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.