Eagle Brand® Peanut Butter Fudge
- Yield: About 2 1/4 pounds
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (12 oz.) package white chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8 or 9-inch square pan with wax paper or foil, extending paper over edges of pan.
- HEAT sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in large heavy saucepan over medium heat until just bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate until smooth. Immediately stir in peanuts and vanilla.
- SPREAD evenly in prepared pan. Cool.
- CHILL, covered, 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper or foil. Cut into squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 50mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.