Eagle Brand® Pina Colada Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 65 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted*
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts, toasted*
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 oz.) can juice-packed crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced pineapple, drained, halved
- Maraschino cherries
- Orange slices
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, coconut, nuts, brown sugar and butter; press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs and orange juice; mix well. Stir in crushed pineapple. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Garnish with sliced pineapple, maraschino cherries and orange slices.
- *To toast coconut and nuts: Place each separately in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until coconut or nuts are lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 420 (Calories from Fat 230), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.