Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
- Yield: About 2 1 1/2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy whipped topping)
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and syrup in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream.
- POUR into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan or other 2-quart container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/2 cup, 1/20 of recipe), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 22g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.