Frozen Fruit Swirled Cheesecake Pops
- Yield: 12 pops
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Greek-style vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Smucker’s® Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread Or 1/4 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 12 (3 to 4 oz.) disposable plastic cups
- 12 wooden craft sticks
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and yogurt in large bowl on medium speed with electric mixer until smooth.
- DIVIDE mixture evenly into cups. Swirl 1 teaspoon fruit spread into each cup. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Divide evenly into each cup, pressing gently into cheesecake mixture. Insert wooden sticks into center of each.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Remove from molds or plastic cups before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 pops), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 28g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 25g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.