Frozen Lemon Squares
- Yield: 9 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Yellow food coloring
- Heavy cream, whipped or frozen whipped topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press firmly onto bottom of ungreased 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- BEAT egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and food coloring in small bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 minutes. Cool. Top with whipped cream.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.
- Dessert can be chilled instead of frozen.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 9 squares), Calories 330 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 36g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.