- Yield: 4 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 ounces (one-half 12 oz. can) frozen grape juice concentrate
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Pressurized whipped topping and/or decorative sprinkles
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and juice concentrate in blender. Add frozen yogurt; cover and blend until smooth.
- ADD ice cubes one at a time, with blender running, blending until smooth. Pour into tall glasses. Top with whipped topping and/or decorative sprinkles.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 650 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 120g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 115g), Protein 15g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 50%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.