Quick Chocolate Frosting
- Yield: 1 cup
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- MELT chocolate with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- REMOVE from heat. Stir in water. Cool. Stir in vanilla.
- Frosts 12 cupcakes, one 8-inch two-layer cake or one 13 x 9-inch cake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe, abt 2 T), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 42g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 40g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.