Sparkling Fruit Cooler
- Yield: 3 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 3 cups apricot nectar, chilled, divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup water
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- 1 (32 oz.) bottle club soda, chilled
- COMBINE 1 cup apricot nectar, sweetened condensed milk, pineapple juice and water in blender container; blend well.
- POUR into punch bowl; stir in remaining 2 cups apricot nectar. Just before serving, scoop sherbet into punch bowl; add club soda. Stir.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 52g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.