Spooky Fudge Treats
- Yield: About 3 dozen fudge treats
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Flaked coconut, sprinkles, assorted candies
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in heavy saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- CHILL for 2 hours or until firm.
- ROLL into balls or Halloween shapes; decorate as desired. Chill 1 hour or until firm.
- This recipe is good at any holiday, just decorate fudge with festive toppings. The fudge can also be cut or formed into fun shapes.
- DECORATION IDEAS FOR HALLOWEEN TREATS
- PUMPKIN: ROLL fudge in orange sprinkles; carve out pumpkin face designs. Use pieces of green jelly candy for leaves on top.
- COOL CAT: CUT taffy into triangles for ears; use red hot candies for eyes and nose and sprinkles for mouth shape. Finish with cut licorice pieces for whiskers.
- SCARY GHOST: ROLL fudge in flaked white coconut. Add candy eyes.
- SPIDER: ROLL fudge into large pieces for body and smaller pieces for head. Add red hot candies for eyes and mouth. Use cut licorice pieces for legs. Top with colored sprinkles on head and body.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.