Strawberry Lemon Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust
- Additional preserves or fresh strawberries, for garnish
- STIR together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice in medium bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Spread preserves in bottom of pie crust. Pour lemon mixture over preserves.
- CHILL 3 hours or until set. Garnish with additional whipped topping and preserves, as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 67g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 57g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.