Trail Blazer Treats
- Yield: 30 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 3 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups granola cereal
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- MELT chocolate and peanut butter with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- STIR in granola and coconut. Pat into 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Chill 1 to 2 hours or until set. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 30 bars), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 50), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 11g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.