Very Berry Cream Cheese Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Or 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust, baked
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Smucker's® Apple Jelly
Or 1 tablespoon Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- Fresh mint sprigs
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into baked pie crust.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Combine raspberries and blueberries. Microwave apple jelly on HIGH for 5 seconds; stir. Blend berries with melted jelly to coat evenly. Spread over pie. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 38g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.