Walnut Toffee Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) package milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- HEAT oven to 350ºF (325ºF for a glass dish).
- COMBINE flour and brown sugar in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Cool 5 minutes. Whisk sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla in large bowl. Stir in toffee bits and walnuts. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- BAKE an additional 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.